- To access Combine Grades, click the respective icon of the subject.
- The "Combine Grades" are for Grade School and Junior High, While the "SHS Combine Grades" is for Senior High only.
To combine new grades click "New".
Fill in necessary information
- Parent Subject - determines which subject and grade level that needs combining. In this case, We chose MAPEH 7 which have these child components: Music 7, and PE 7.
- If the teachers of the respective child subjects have submitted the required spreadsheet, you may combine the components to get the MAPEH grade.
- An error will be shown if the component for the subject isn't submitted yet.
- Checking both Show result Per Component and Show Weight Per Component will show how the combined grades is computed.
Click "Submit" and if you wish to print your Combined Grades, Click the "Printer Icon".